Services and Amenities That Make Life Easier.
Exciting, interesting things are always happening here. There’s plenty to do, with plenty of friends.
- 24/7 call or security system
- Arts and crafts
- Card groups, Bingo, dice games
- Music programs and entertainment
- Happy Hour
- Lifelong learning opportunities
- Educational and Discussion groups
- Parties and special family events
- Enhanced relaxation and Healing Touch
- Beautiful courtyard and manicured grounds
- Healing Gardens
- Beauty shop
- Shuttle Service
- Fitness room (Villa)
- Exercise equipment and classes
- Library and computer access
- TV, puzzles and local newspaper
- Activities to meet individual interest
- Community space for entertainment, education, and special events
- Convenient to area attractions
- Beautiful views
- Local admission transportation
- Walking trails and private patios
Delicious Dining Options
You never need to cook – you can leave that to our chefs. We customize dining choices to individual tastes. We serve a range of healthy, nutritious meals using fresh ingredients.
Family and friends are always welcome to come for a meal – let us know ahead of time and we’ll reserve a special spot.
At St. Crispin Living Community, spiritual health for the whole person is an integral part of our mission. Our Chaplain, along with local clergy, and church volunteers provide many options for Christian services, Bible study, communion, blessing and prayers, singing hymns, devotions, and praying the Rosary. Our Chaplain also is available for guidance with ethical issues, and ideas of holistic methods of healing of body, mind and spirit. In addition to these spiritual services, our Chaplain is a resource of guidance and support for our residents and staff.
Our chapels are easily accessible. Regularly scheduled services are open to all residents, staff members, family, friends and the community of Red Wing.